You guys already know about many countries, but today we are telling you about the smallest countries in the world.
1. Vatican City (Area – 0.44 sq km): Located right in the middle of Italy, Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. Smaller than a village, the entire border is less than half a kilometer. It can be reached on foot from one corner to another in 20 minutes.
2. Monaco (2.02 sq km): Monaco is located on the coast of France. Despite being the smallest country, it has a very high economy
Noro (21 sq km): Noro is the smallest peninsular country in the world. It is located right in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Tulu (26 sq km): Located between Hawaii and Australia. It consists of 3 islands.
5. San Marino (61 sq km): Located in the middle of Italy, San Marino is also considered to be the oldest country in the world.
6. Liechtenstein (160 sq km): Hardly anyone has heard of this country, but it is number 1 in the world in terms of GDP. It is the only German-speaking country with mountain ranges. And where there is no airport.
7. St. Kitts and Nevis (261 square kilometers): St. Kitts and Nevis is the smallest country on the American continent. It is one of the colonies of the West Indies. It consists of two islands, which are said to have been first occupied by Europeans at the time of the discovery of America.
8. Maldives (300 sq km): Maldives is the smallest country in Asia. Be it the area or the population. It is a small country in the middle of the sea.
9. Malta (316 sq km): Malta is a small but most densely populated country. This country of only 316 square kilometers is smaller than any big district of our country.
10. Grenada. 344 square kilometers: It is an island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. This island is also famous for its beaches. The highest production of nutmeg and cinnamon is also in this country.